Cabinetry Care & Cleaning
Like all investments in your home, your cabinetry will require proper maintenance to keep it looking its best. Please be sure to regularly clean and care for your cabinetry using the guidelines below.
- Wipe up spills, splatters, and water spots as they occur – keep the cabinets dry.
- Use a clean, damp microfiber cloth, wringing the water out completely, to wipe down day-to-day messes. This will help your cabinetry look fresh and new if done on a regular basis. If any water beads form on the cabinetry, use a dry cloth to clear the surface of any water.
- For best results, wipe the cabinet fronts in the direction of the grain.
- To clean the cabinet interiors, use a damp cloth with mild soap and then wipe dry.
- All hinge adjustments can be made with a #2 Phillips screwdriver. For specific instructions, visit www.grassusa.com and view their Catalog for Tiomos.
- Avoid draping damp cloths or dishtowels over cabinet doors, as excessive moisture can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid placing small kitchen appliances where heat is directed onto cabinet surfaces.
- Never use ammonia, bleach, over cleaners, powdered cleaners, scouring pads, steel wool, or products that contain abrasives.
- For cabinet doors with glass inserts, spray an ammonia-free glass cleaner on a clean, soft, lint-free cloth or paper towel. Avoid spraying cleaner directly on the glass as overspray may case damage to wood finishes.